Ideas and content that move people and products
digital media. Framing is a method of linking back to the foundation of great advertising, creating concept lines and calls to action to frame
up the content.
One thing doesn’t change: the need to leverage your core brand distinction regardless of the media vehicle.
By applying 30-plus years of branding expertise, The Goss Agency excels in developing and executing Strategic Digital Plans with content and brand messages designed to appeal emotionally to specific psychographic profiles in the media channels most appealing to specific targets. This disciplined brand-centric approach to Digital Marketing and Brand Content Development exceeds national results statistics, driving higher-quality traffic to the website 49%-156%, depending upon the media channel.
- Affinity Target Marketing Program: Analysis of target/s' psychographic profile, their search behavior and fervent media channels
- Social Listening: Analysis and optimization of media channels (see description below)
- Development of annual Digital Impact Plan/Schedule: Identify content needs, channel opportunities, Viral Concepts
- Tremors: Ideas designed to move people and products that go viral (see description below)
- Content Development: Creation of content -- video, copy, photography, native ads, top 10 lists, infographics, facts, etc. communicating product features, benefits, experiences (see description below)
- Concept Framing (see description below)
- Website Development/Data Exchange (see description below)
- Digital Planning/Scheduling
- Digital Direct Campaigns
- Display/PPC advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Channel/CMS Training
- Development Execution, Supervision & Reporting